John 14:6 Jesus said to him,
“I am the way, the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father
except through Me." (NKJV)
1 John 4:10 "This is love!
It is not that we loved God
but that He loved us.
For God sent His Son to pay
for our sins with His own blood." (NLV)
1 Corinthians 15:3-4
"...that Christ died for our sins
according to the Scriptures,
4 and that He was buried,
and that He rose again the third day
according to the Scriptures," (NKJV)
Here are a few things you should never say to a Non-Horse person (via momoxie ~ these are the clean funny comments):
- She bites her baby if it behaves badly.
- All of her babies have been sold overseas.
- Her baby started walking about 20 minutes after birth.
- He was about 6 months old when we branded him with an iron.
- He has 23 babies by different mothers.
- She’s on a new diet, she’s only eating grass.
- They cut his toe off and he walks better now.
- I jumped 4 feet high yesterday.
- She’s got a really nice, big, square butt.
- What color are her gums?
- Don’t worry, it’s normal for his mouth to foam.
- Do you like my breast collar?
- He had a bad attitude, so we castrated him.
- He’s really good at walking and pooping at the same time.
- He didn’t try to run away when we drove the nails into his feet.
- He broke his leg, so they shot him.
- The mother is black and the father is white, and the baby came out black and white.
- Her body was covered in 4-inch long hair, but I clipped it off.
- She likes to roll in the dirt after her bath.
- He goes outside in just a blanket.
- If he’s spilling his food on the ground, he might need a dentist.
- I was listening to his gut sounds last night…
Spring has bloomed and summer is upon us.
As we celebrate graduations and the beginning of summer vacations, it's time for a new season of fun, refreshing, long days and plenty of sunshine!
Wishing everyone a beautiful summer with those you love, doing the things you enjoy most ~
Many blessings, Janine
2014 delivers an exceptionally cold, snowy Autumn to Idaho and much of the country!
So beautiful and exhilarating, just a bit of a sudden change from 60's to below zero in a matter of two weeks!
Our Bichon had a ball playing in the snow . . . too cute and had to share! Enjoy!
Spring is in the air, and my allergies will attest to that. But I don't mind because that means the trees will soon be blossoming, the birds will start singing, and riding season is just around the corner! I love that each of the four seasons brings us something different and spring brings fresh hope and the promise of new beginnings!
J a n i n e R o s e n b e r g e r
B I G S K Y I N S P I R A T I O N S
( 2 0 8 ) 6 3 9 - 0 4 5 1
1151 E. Iron Eagle Dr., Eagle, ID 83616
J A N I N E R O S E N B E R G E R
S M I T H & C O E L H O
T H E R E A L E S T A T E C O M P A N Y
( 2 0 8 ) 6 3 9 - 0 4 5 1 ~ contact me